top of page

Volontaire-gruppen

Public·87 members

(LIVESTREAM!!!) Today: Dunajská Streda vs Slovan Bratislava live 17 September 2023


6 minutes ago — ... Dunajská Streda Slovan Bratislava Zlaté Moravce Trenčín Slovakia2. Modern Future FC start new CAF Confederation Cup 6 hours ago — On the ...




Dunajská Streda vs Slovan Bratislava live stream, score and H2HYou can follow Dunajská Streda - Slovan Bratislava live score and live stream here on Scoreaxis. com, along with live commentary covering the most important match events. Dunajská Streda vs Slovan Bratislava live streaming links will be updated as soon as we'll find official streams for this Niké liga match. Dunajská Streda vs Slovan Bratislava (Niké liga) will kick off at 17 Sep 2023 on 17:30, in Dunajská Streda at MOL Aréna. Live match eventsMatch have not started yetMatch statisticsMatch stats will be avaliable once match startsLineup & BenchDunajská Streda LineupDunajská Streda Substitutes / BenchSlovan Bratislava LineupSlovan Bratislava Substitutes / BenchDunajská Streda vs Slovan Bratislava OddsDunajská Streda vs Slovan Bratislava Head to Head MatchesDunajská Streda and Slovan Bratislava have a pretty solid H2H history, as they met 48 times in the last seasons, with Dunajská Streda winning 9 games, while Slovan Bratislava won 27 games.


Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Dunajská Streda - Slovan Bratislava video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comDunajská Streda - Slovan Bratislava PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning.


A number of 12 games ended in a draw. Dunajská Streda scored 43 goals in the head to head meetings, while Slovan Bratislava managed to score 79 goals. The overall leader in the H2H games is Slovan Bratislava with 27 wins, while Dunajská Streda won only 9 times. If we look at the recent meetings between Dunajská Streda and Slovan Bratislava, Slovan Bratislava is leading the direct meetings with 2-0. Dunajská Streda - Slovan Bratislava Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Dunajská Streda won 2 games (Zlaté Moravce, Gabčíkovo) and lost 2 (with Banská Bystrica, Trenčín) while 1 games ended in draws against Ružomberok.


Dunajska Streda vs Slovan Bratislava Prediction and Picks 1 day ago — Mark your calendars for the 17 September at 15:30, when Dunajska Streda will be facing Slovan Bratislava. After examining the stats for


Match: DAC DUNAJSKA STREDA vs SLOVAN BRATISLAVAEn Super Liga, DAC Dunajska Streda affronte Slovan Bratislava. Sur quelle chaîne, à quelle heure, dans quel stade la rencontre se jouera-t-elle? Les statistiques détaillées, les compositions probables, les joueurs blessés et les joueurs suspendus, les pronostics et les cotes, l’arbitre… Vous pouvez rapidement obtenir toutes les informations sur cette rencontre tels que les buteurs, les passeurs, les cartons rouges et jaunes, les changements des joueurs… Résultat du match DAC Dunajska Streda - Slovan Bratislava compositions, buteurs, statistiques... Retrouvez tous les matchs en direct et le calendrier complet de la saison 2023/2024 de Super Liga.


DAC 1904 Dunajska Streda - Slovan Bratislava H2H If you want to check live score or game statistics click here: DAC 1904 Dunajska Streda vs Slovan Bratislava result Check today's full matches list Check


First team to score should be Dunajská Streda, with 55% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (45% chances). There's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. The correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s).


SK Slovan Bratislava - FK DAC 1904 Dunajska Streda Head Head-to-Head Trend SK Slovan Bratislava vs FK DAC 1904 Dunajska Streda current The Soccer H2H Statistics updated on 08/09/2023 at 02:36. Current Soccer


DAC Dunajská Streda - Slovan Bratislava Live - Fortuna Liga: Football Scores & Highlights - 12/02/2023Follow the Fortuna Liga live Football match between DAC Dunajská Streda and Slovan Bratislava with Eurosport. The match starts at 4:30 PM on February 12th, 2023. Catch the latest DAC Dunajská Streda and Slovan Bratislava news and find up to date Fortuna Liga standings, results, top scorers and previous winners. Football fans can read breaking Football news headlines, interviews, expert commentary and watch replays. Keep up with what’s happening in the Premier League, Champions League and other competitions.


In away games, Slovan Bratislava scored an average of 1. 75 goals per match and conceded 1. 25. The team received 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 55. Slovan Bratislava's average team rating is 0 per match. Ball possession is very good for Slovan Bratislava, with an average of 54. 50% overall in this season. Live stream and TV broadcastDunajská Streda vs Slovan Bratislava live TV broadcast can be seen on Dajto, Chance, Tipsport, Tipsport SK. You will be able to watch Dunajská Streda vs Slovan Bratislava live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream.


DAC 1904 Dunajska Streda vs Slovan Bratislava - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats. 4-3-3DAC 1904 Dunajska Streda4-2-1-3Slovan BratislavaLineup99Petras17Andzouana16Brunetti44Risvanis78Pinto28Blackman45Krstovic80Gavric77Cavric15Abubakari70Chakvetadze7Weiss33Kucka20Kankava17Medvedev4Kashia81De Marco36Lovat1ChovanAdrian GulaVladimir WeissCoachSubstitutes9Ioannis Niarchos24Dominik Kruzliak27Ammar Ramadan74Rego Szantho25Lukas Pauschek19Andre Green21Jaromir Zmrhal3Uche Henry Agbo20Dominik Veselovsky4Enis Fazlagic77Sebastian Nebyla31Eric Davis22Daniel Veszelinov23Zuberu Sharani26Filip Lichy6Maudo Jarjué2Siemen Voet31Martin TrnovskyLineup4-3-3DAC 1904 Dunajska Streda99Petras78Pinto44Risvanis16Brunetti17Andzouana80Gavric45Krstovic28Blackman70Chakvetadze15Abubakari77Cavric7Weiss20Kankava33Kucka36Lovat81De Marco4Kashia17Medvedev1Chovan4-2-1-3Slovan BratislavaCoachGulaWeissSubstitutes9NiarchosAttacker24KruzliakDefender27RamadanAttacker74SzanthoAttacker25PauschekDefender19GreenAttacker21ZmrhalAttacker3AgboMidfielder20VeselovskyMidfielder4FazlagicMidfielder77NebylaMidfielder31DavisDefender22VeszelinovKeeper23SharaniAttacker26LichyMidfielder6JarjuéDefender2VoetDefender31TrnovskyKeeperHead-to-HeadEvents27'Ioannis NiarchosNikola Krstovic39'Lukas PauschekJurij Medvedev42'Dominik KruzliakZsolt KalmárHT81'Ammar RamadanZeljko Gavric81'Rego SzanthoCesar Blackman86'Andre GreenAleksandar Cavric86'Jaromir ZmrhalVladimir Weiss90'+3Uche Henry AgboJaba KankavaFTHead-to-HeadInsightsHave scored 11 goals in their last 5 matchesRanked 3 away from home this seasonRanked 1 at home this seasonHave scored 9 goals in their last 5 matchesRanked 2 away from home this seasonRanked 2 at home this seasonWho will win? XTotal votes: 968InsightsHave scored 11 goals in their last 5 matchesRanked 3 away from home this seasonRanked 1 at home this seasonHave scored 9 goals in their last 5 matchesRanked 2 away from home this seasonRanked 2 at home this seasonFebruary 12, 2023, 4:30 PM Super LigaMOL ArenaWho will win? XTotal votes: 968FAQsWho won between DAC 1904 Dunajska Streda and Slovan Bratislava on Sun, 12 Feb 2023 16:30:00 GMT? About the matchDAC 1904 Dunajska Streda is playing home against Slovan Bratislava at MOL Arena on Sun, Feb 12, 2023, 16:30 UTC.


Dunajská Streda managed to score 10 goals and conceded 4 goals (10-4). Dunajská Streda scored an average 1. 5 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 12 yellow cards and one red card, making 11. 83 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Dunajská Streda's average team rating is 0 per match. Dunajská Streda seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 58. 33% in this seasonSlovan Bratislava enters this match having won 3 matches of their last five (Aris Limassol, Podbrezová, Svätý Jur) lost 2 (with Maccabi Haifa, Aris Limassol) while 0 fixtures ended in draws. The team scored 13 goals while conceding 14 goals (13-14).


DAC 1904 vs ŠK Slovan Bratislava live score, H2H and DAC 1904 is going head to head with ŠK Slovan Bratislava starting on 17 Sept 2023 at 15:30 UTC at MOL Arena stadium, Dunajska Streda city, Slovakia.


Dun. Streda - Slovan Bratislava LIVE 17. 9. 2023 | Futbal Dun. Streda - Slovan Bratislava livescore, audiokomentáre (17. 9. 2023) ; 09.09.23CF TSC ; 02.09.23NL Trenčín ; 26.08.23NL Dunajská Streda ; 23.08.23CUP


Dunajska Streda vs Slovan Bratislava Soccer Betting Odds & Lines | DraftKings SportsbookA-Z SportsSlovakia - Fortuna LigaDunajska Streda vs Slovan BratislavaStarts In -:-:-Dunajska StredaSlovan BratislavaDouble ChanceDunajska Streda or Slovan BratislavaMoneyline / Over/Under 1. 5Dunajska Streda win and over 1. 5Dunajska Streda win and under 1. 5Slovan Bratislava win and over 1. 5Slovan Bratislava win and under 1.


Slovan live ▶️ naživo v TV, online prenos a live stream Slovenský majster sa predstaví v rámci Niké ligy na ihrisku rivala DAC Dunajská Streda. Live stream Slovan Bratislava. Sledovať live stream Slovan


About

Välkommen till gruppen! Här kan du hålla kontakten med andra...
bottom of page